I’m not a morning person. Like, at all.
I once was. My husband likes to remind me that he “thought he married a morning person” because we went on a mountain biking date at 5 am when we were dating. I told him that I was a morning person…until the boys came along.
And then, I stopped sleeping…sorta. Then I started sleeping again, and now there are those nights that someone wakes me up for something. So I sleep sometimes. And because of all the sleep disruption, I now am not a morning person. Maybe I’ll be one again, but not right now.
Having meals and goodies in the freezer really helps me get through the mornings, while still walking around with a foggy brain. Plus, these grab ‘n go or quick-to-reheat breakfast options really help me get everyone fed easily and quickly. Because getting 4 boys ready and out the door before 7:30 a.m. is CHAOTIC. Even with all my systems, strategies and organization, it’s still HECTIC.
So…one or some of these are always in my freezer!
- Blueberry Lemon Pancakes
- Blueberry Oatmeal Pancakes
- Cake Mix Muffins
- Cheesy Sausage Muffins
- Chocolate Cranberry Granola Bars
- Egg and Sausage Biscuits
- Fruit and Veggie Muffins
- Pumpkin Pie French Toast
- Sausage Eggwiches
- Sweet and Savory Breakfast Muffins
- Triple Berry Baked Oatmeal
- Whole Wheat Banana Strawberry Crumb Muffins
Pin all of our 31 Days of FreezEasy Meals here!
Erin’s Personal Recommendations for FreezEasy Meal Supplies:
- Freezer Bags, gallon size
- Freezer Bags, 2 gallon size
- Disposable 9×5 Loaf Pans or Reusable Silicon Freezer Safe/Oven Safe Loaf Pans
- Disposable 9×13 Aluminum Foil Pans or Reusable Silicon Freezer/Oven Safe 9×13 Pan (I’d recommend using a baking sheet with this one when cooking!)
- Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil
- Melamine Mixing Bowls with pouring spout, 3 ct. set (3 qt., 2 qt., and 1 1/2 qt.)
- Dishwasher safe Cutting Boards, set of 4
See all of our 31 Days of FreezEasy Meals here!
Other “31 Days of” Series to check out:
- 31 Days of 5-Ingredient Meals
- 31 Days of 31-Minute Dinners
- 31 Days of Breakfast Recipes
- 31 Days of Budget Friendly Paleo Recipes
- 31 Days of Chili, Soups & Stews
- 31 Days of Freezer Cooking Recipes
- 31 Days of Gluten Free Meals
- 31 Days of Grilling Recipes
- 31 Days of Healthy Snacks
- 31 Days of Holiday Sweets & Treats
- 31 Days of Rotisserie Chicken Recipes
- 31 Days of School Lunchbox Ideas
- 31 Days of Skillet Dinner Recipes
- 31 Days of Slow Cooker Meals
- 31 Days of Summer Slow Cooker Meals
Becky Wilkinson says
Ho do I get this Breakfast plan? I have the premium membership. I just want to download the recipe/shopping list/etc so I can start my prep! Looks amazing! Breakfast is alwasy a struggle here. Thanks!