‘Tis the season for pounds of butter, mounds of chocolate chips and making homemade treats for your family, friends, neighbors, teachers……and who are I am kidding, ourselves too! 😉
This December, we’ll be sharing a different Holiday Sweets & Treats recipe every day of the month…both old recipes and brand new ones as well!
I hope these ideas help you decide which treats to make this holiday season…be it for a Cookie Exchange, tasty treats for your boss or co-workers, or just a nice gesture for a new neighbor or friend!
Pin all of our 31 Days of Holiday Sweets & Treats here!
Erin’s Personal Recommendations for Sweets & Treats Supplies:
- Silpat Baking Mats
- Wilton Parchment Paper
- AirBake Baking Sheets, 3 pack
- Silicone Brownie Squares Baking Mold
- Silicone Snowflake Mold
- Christmas Themed Lollipop Candy Mold
- Silicone Baking Molds: Green Christmas Tree Cake Pans, set of 4
- 12 Cup Silicone Muffin & Cupcake Baking Pan
Other “31 Days of” Series to check out:
- 31 Days of School Lunchbox Ideas
- 31 Days of Slow Cooker Meals
- 31 Days of Gluten Free Meals
- 31 Days of Freezer Cooking Recipes
- 31 Days of Skillet Dinner Recipes
- 31 Days of Breakfast Recipes
- 31 Days of Budget Friendly Paleo Recipes
- 31 Days of Grilling Recipes
- 31 Days of 31-Minute Dinners
- 31 Days of Chili, Soups & Stews