LAST MINUTE Holiday Cookie Exchange Idea…if it’s not too late. Or if you’re cookie exchange has passed, plan to make them next week for Christmas afternoon or evening snack. (Heck, I’d make these for Christmas “dinner” – also known as the meal that no one wants to make, but you are hungry so you need something to eat…why not these truffles!?)
Make these for your holiday cookie exchange! They are more delicious and way more interesting than ‘bark’ or cut out cookies! You’ll impress your friends/family and will have everyone begging for the recipe!
Pin all of our 31 Days of Holiday Sweets & Treats here!
Follow $5 Dinners’ board 31 Days of Holiday Sweets & Treats on Pinterest.
Erin’s Personal Recommendations for Sweets & Treats Supplies:
- Silpat Baking Mats
- Wilton Parchment Paper
- AirBake Baking Sheets, 3 pack
- Silicone Brownie Squares Baking Mold
- Silicone Snowflake Mold
- Christmas Themed Lollipop Candy Mold
- Silicone Baking Molds: Green Christmas Tree Cake Pans, set of 4
- 12 Cup Silicone Muffin & Cupcake Baking Pan
See all of our 31 Days of Holiday Sweets & Treats Recipes here!
Other “31 Days of” Series to check out:
- 31 Days of School Lunchbox Ideas
- 31 Days of Slow Cooker Meals
- 31 Days of Gluten Free Meals
- 31 Days of Freezer Cooking Recipes
- 31 Days of Skillet Dinner Recipes
- 31 Days of Breakfast Recipes
- 31 Days of Budget Friendly Paleo Recipes
- 31 Days of Grilling Recipes
- 31 Days of 31-Minute Dinners
- 31 Days of Chili, Soups & Stews
Leave a Reply