Did someone say pistachio???
Pistachios are my husband’s favorite nut and his favorite kind of ice cream, so anything pistachio is a big hit at our house. Combine it with pumpkin…some sweetness and we have a winner of a dessert!
Not only am I crushing on these flavor combinations, I adore the crunch from the pistachios…the teeny bit of salt from them too. Plus the pumpkin and white chocolate.
PLEASE…make these for your holiday cookie exchange! They are more delicious and way more interesting than ‘bark’ or cut out cookies! You’ll impress your friends/family and will have everyone begging for the recipe!
Speaking of the recipe…
- 3 cups pound cake, cubed
- 3 Tbsp pumpkin puree
- 1 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 1 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1 package white vanilla flavored candy coating
- 1/2 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 Tbsp pistachios
- Combine all truffles ingredients in food processor.
- Blend until completely integrated and smooth.
- Refrigerate for one hour or until firm enough to hold its shape.
- Scoop into 15 tablespoon size balls by hand or use a small cookie scoop.
- Melt candy coating according to package instructions. Add coconut oil and stir until completely integrated.
- Coat each ball with melted candy coating.
- Place the balls on parchment and top with pistachios.
- Allow candy to harden before serving.