These are for my non-chocolate chip cookie loving friends!
If you’re like my husband and my Charlie, then you’d prefer a cookie like this over a chocolate chip cookie. This is a basic oatmeal cookie dough with a few fun holiday/fall/winter spices added in with the white chocolate chips and the dried cranberries.
These cookies are a holiday staple at our house!
Pin all of our 31 Days of Holiday Sweets & Treats here!
Follow $5 Dinners’ board 31 Days of Holiday Sweets & Treats on Pinterest.
Erin’s Personal Recommendations for Sweets & Treats Supplies:
- Silpat Baking Mats
- Wilton Parchment Paper
- AirBake Baking Sheets, 3 pack
- Silicone Brownie Squares Baking Mold
- Silicone Snowflake Mold
- Christmas Themed Lollipop Candy Mold
- Silicone Baking Molds: Green Christmas Tree Cake Pans, set of 4
- 12 Cup Silicone Muffin & Cupcake Baking Pan
See all of our 31 Days of Holiday Sweets & Treats Recipes here!
Other “31 Days of” Series to check out:
- 31 Days of School Lunchbox Ideas
- 31 Days of Slow Cooker Meals
- 31 Days of Gluten Free Meals
- 31 Days of Freezer Cooking Recipes
- 31 Days of Skillet Dinner Recipes
- 31 Days of Breakfast Recipes
- 31 Days of Budget Friendly Paleo Recipes
- 31 Days of Grilling Recipes
- 31 Days of 31-Minute Dinners
- 31 Days of Chili, Soups & Stews
Leave a Reply