Here’s another great recipe that will help you use up those holiday baking chips…in this case, both white chocolate chips and cinnamon baking chips.
These 2 baking chips combined together make a delicious cinnamon roll flavor combo that is perfect in baked oatmeal.
Note: this is a “sweet breakfast” and not something I would serve on a school day (I like our teachers too much to do that 😉 ) but would definitely serve this as weekend breakfast, after school snack and dessert.
Get the amazing Cinnamon Roll taste without all the fuss of homemade cinnamon rolls!
Pin all of our 31 Days of Holiday Sweets & Treats here!
Follow $5 Dinners’ board 31 Days of Holiday Sweets & Treats on Pinterest.
Erin’s Personal Recommendations for Sweets & Treats Supplies:
- Silpat Baking Mats
- Wilton Parchment Paper
- AirBake Baking Sheets, 3 pack
- Silicone Brownie Squares Baking Mold
- Silicone Snowflake Mold
- Christmas Themed Lollipop Candy Mold
- Silicone Baking Molds: Green Christmas Tree Cake Pans, set of 4
- 12 Cup Silicone Muffin & Cupcake Baking Pan
See all of our 31 Days of Holiday Sweets & Treats Recipes here!
Other “31 Days of” Series to check out:
- 31 Days of School Lunchbox Ideas
- 31 Days of Slow Cooker Meals
- 31 Days of Gluten Free Meals
- 31 Days of Freezer Cooking Recipes
- 31 Days of Skillet Dinner Recipes
- 31 Days of Breakfast Recipes
- 31 Days of Budget Friendly Paleo Recipes
- 31 Days of Grilling Recipes
- 31 Days of 31-Minute Dinners
- 31 Days of Chili, Soups & Stews
Leave a Reply