You know how I said the other day that the if I had to eat just 1 dessert forever it would be Pumpkin Chocolate Cheesecake.
I *might* be changing my mind.
I adore the Salted Caramel Mocha flavor combo…in anything from coffee to brownies to this fudge. The salt, the caramel and the coffee…it’s just so wonderfully balanced and perfect.
It’s so rich and you only need a bite to have your sweet tooth satisfied!
Are you a Salted Caramel Mocha fan??? If so, you need to make this for yourself this holiday season…or make it for a friend who is a #SCM fan!
Pin all of our 31 Days of Holiday Sweets & Treats here!
Erin’s Personal Recommendations for Sweets & Treats Supplies:
- Silpat Baking Mats
- Wilton Parchment Paper
- AirBake Baking Sheets, 3 pack
- Silicone Brownie Squares Baking Mold
- Silicone Snowflake Mold
- Christmas Themed Lollipop Candy Mold
- Silicone Baking Molds: Green Christmas Tree Cake Pans, set of 4
- 12 Cup Silicone Muffin & Cupcake Baking Pan
See all of our 31 Days of Holiday Sweets & Treats Recipes here!
Other “31 Days of” Series to check out:
- 31 Days of School Lunchbox Ideas
- 31 Days of Slow Cooker Meals
- 31 Days of Gluten Free Meals
- 31 Days of Freezer Cooking Recipes
- 31 Days of Skillet Dinner Recipes
- 31 Days of Breakfast Recipes
- 31 Days of Budget Friendly Paleo Recipes
- 31 Days of Grilling Recipes
- 31 Days of 31-Minute Dinners
- 31 Days of Chili, Soups & Stews