Change up the colors in these Peanut Butter Monster Cookies to make them work with any holiday!
How can you go wrong with ginormous cookies? Specifically, ginormous peanut butter cookies…that are loaded with holiday M&Ms, broken pretzels, and more!
These babies literally melt in your mouth…
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3/4 cup + 2 Tbsp peanut butter
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup quick cooking oats
- 1/2 cup peanut butter chips
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup M&Ms
- 1/2 cup crushed pretzel pieces
- Set butter out to soften.
- In a stand mixer or in a large mixing bowl with a hand mixer, cream all the peanut butter, butter, sugar and packed brown sugar. Stir in the vanilla and 2 eggs.
- Stir in the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and mix into dough. Stir in the quick cooking oats and mix into dough again.
- Add the peanut butter chips, chocolate chips and M&Ms and gently stir them in. Chill the dough in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.*
- Preheat the oven to 350 F. Line a baking sheet with silicone baking mat.
- Mix the dough to loosen it up some and then stir in the crushed pretzel pieces. Scoop the dough with an ice cream scooper and place on the baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 9-11 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Let cool slightly on cooling rack before serving.
- Serve Peanut Butter Monster Cookies.
Erin’s Personal Recommendations for Sweets & Treats Supplies:
- Silpat Baking Mats
- Wilton Parchment Paper
- AirBake Baking Sheets, 3 pack
- Silicone Brownie Squares Baking Mold
- Silicone Snowflake Mold
- Christmas Themed Lollipop Candy Mold
- Silicone Baking Molds: Green Christmas Tree Cake Pans, set of 4
- 12 Cup Silicone Muffin & Cupcake Baking Pan
See all of our 31 Days of Holiday Sweets & Treats Recipes here!
Other “31 Days of” Series to check out:
- 31 Days of School Lunchbox Ideas
- 31 Days of Slow Cooker Meals
- 31 Days of Gluten Free Meals
- 31 Days of Freezer Cooking Recipes
- 31 Days of Skillet Dinner Recipes
- 31 Days of Breakfast Recipes
- 31 Days of Budget Friendly Paleo Recipes
- 31 Days of Grilling Recipes
- 31 Days of 31-Minute Dinners
- 31 Days of Chili, Soups & Stews