How can you go wrong with ginormous cookies? Specifically, ginormous peanut butter cookies…that are loaded with holiday M&Ms, broken pretzels, and more!
These babies literally melt in your mouth…
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3/4 cup + 2 Tbsp peanut butter
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup quick cooking oats
- 1/2 cup peanut butter chips
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup M&Ms
- 1/2 cup crushed pretzel pieces
- Set butter out to soften.
- In a stand mixer or in a large mixing bowl with a hand mixer, cream all the peanut butter, butter, sugar and packed brown sugar. Stir in the vanilla and 2 eggs.
- Stir in the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and mix into dough. Stir in the quick cooking oats and mix into dough again.
- Add the peanut butter chips, chocolate chips and M&Ms and gently stir them in. Chill the dough in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.*
- Preheat the oven to 350 F. Line a baking sheet with silicone baking mat.
- Mix the dough to loosen it up some and then stir in the crushed pretzel pieces. Scoop the dough with an ice cream scooper and place on the baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 9-11 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Let cool slightly on cooling rack before serving.
- Serve Peanut Butter Monster Cookies.
Pin all of our 31 Days of Holiday Sweets & Treats here!
Erin’s Personal Recommendations for Sweets & Treats Supplies:
- Silpat Baking Mats
- Wilton Parchment Paper
- AirBake Baking Sheets, 3 pack
- Silicone Brownie Squares Baking Mold
- Silicone Snowflake Mold
- Christmas Themed Lollipop Candy Mold
- Silicone Baking Molds: Green Christmas Tree Cake Pans, set of 4
- 12 Cup Silicone Muffin & Cupcake Baking Pan
See all of our 31 Days of Holiday Sweets & Treats Recipes here!
Other “31 Days of” Series to check out:
- 31 Days of School Lunchbox Ideas
- 31 Days of Slow Cooker Meals
- 31 Days of Gluten Free Meals
- 31 Days of Freezer Cooking Recipes
- 31 Days of Skillet Dinner Recipes
- 31 Days of Breakfast Recipes
- 31 Days of Budget Friendly Paleo Recipes
- 31 Days of Grilling Recipes
- 31 Days of 31-Minute Dinners
- 31 Days of Chili, Soups & Stews