Good luck eating just 1 piece of this fudge! It’s ridiculously delicious…
P.S. I saw these Pumpkin Spice baking chips on clearance at Target the other day…so if you’re there, check to see if your store has any left. (If not, cinnamon baking chips are the perfect substitute!)
Pumpkin Spice Fudge
Yield – 3 pounds
Preparation Time – 10 minutes + 60 minutes cooling time
Cooking Time – 20 minutes
- 3/4 cup butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 10 oz. package pumpkin spice baking chips (may be replaced with cinnamon baking chips)
- 7 oz. marshmallow creme
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 tsp vanilla extract (or use homemade vanilla extract!)
- Line a 9×13 inch pan with overlapping pieces of parchment paper.
- Add the butter, sugar, brown sugar, evaporated milk, pumpkin, and pumpkin pie spice to a heavy sauce pan over low-medium heat.
- Bring to a boil stirring constantly. Reduce heat to low and stir until the mixture comes to 238 degrees as measured by a candy thermometer.
- Remove from heat. Stir in pumpkin spice baking chips until melted.
- Add marshmallow creme, pecans, and vanilla. Stir quickly until completely integrated and smooth.
- Pour into prepared pan. Chill completely until firm.
- Lift the candy up by the parchment paper to remove it from the pan. Discard the parchment and cut candy into 1 inch squares.
- Serve Pumpkin Spice Fudge as a delicious holiday treat!
Store in airtight containers in the refrigerator for up to 10 days. Yields: 3 pounds; over 100 1-inch pieces.
Erin’s Personal Recommendations for Sweets & Treats Supplies:
- Silpat Baking Mats
- Wilton Parchment Paper
- AirBake Baking Sheets, 3 pack
- Silicone Brownie Squares Baking Mold
- Silicone Snowflake Mold
- Christmas Themed Lollipop Candy Mold
- Silicone Baking Molds: Green Christmas Tree Cake Pans, set of 4
- 12 Cup Silicone Muffin & Cupcake Baking Pan
See all of our 31 Days of Holiday Sweets & Treats Recipes here!
Other “31 Days of” Series to check out:
- 31 Days of School Lunchbox Ideas
- 31 Days of Slow Cooker Meals
- 31 Days of Gluten Free Meals
- 31 Days of Freezer Cooking Recipes
- 31 Days of Skillet Dinner Recipes
- 31 Days of Breakfast Recipes
- 31 Days of Budget Friendly Paleo Recipes
- 31 Days of Grilling Recipes
- 31 Days of 31-Minute Dinners
- 31 Days of Chili, Soups & Stews