If Frosty melted and had to end up in a fudge, it would look like this. Well, not really.
But load in your favorite fudge with some marshmallows and you’ve got Frosty Fudge! I love how this fudge and the marshmallows work together…meaning the fudge is so dense and creamy and with each bite you get a fluffy, airy marshmallow to balance out the fudge!
If you’re looking for a last minute homemade fudge to make, it doesn’t get any easier or tastier than Frosty’s Fudge!
Pin all of our 31 Days of Holiday Sweets & Treats here!
Erin’s Personal Recommendations for Sweets & Treats Supplies:
- Silpat Baking Mats
- Wilton Parchment Paper
- AirBake Baking Sheets, 3 pack
- Silicone Brownie Squares Baking Mold
- Silicone Snowflake Mold
- Christmas Themed Lollipop Candy Mold
- Silicone Baking Molds: Green Christmas Tree Cake Pans, set of 4
- 12 Cup Silicone Muffin & Cupcake Baking Pan
See all of our 31 Days of Holiday Sweets & Treats Recipes here!
Other “31 Days of” Series to check out:
- 31 Days of School Lunchbox Ideas
- 31 Days of Slow Cooker Meals
- 31 Days of Gluten Free Meals
- 31 Days of Freezer Cooking Recipes
- 31 Days of Skillet Dinner Recipes
- 31 Days of Breakfast Recipes
- 31 Days of Budget Friendly Paleo Recipes
- 31 Days of Grilling Recipes
- 31 Days of 31-Minute Dinners
- 31 Days of Chili, Soups & Stews