Turn this Mocha Lava Cake into a “Peppermint Mocha Lava Cake” this holiday by using some of the peppermint chocolate chips or the dark chocolate & mint baking chips!
That would make for a yum-ilicious cake!!!
(Click to see the recipe and swap the chocolate chips 1:1 to get the peppermint flavor mixed in there!)
Pin all of our 31 Days of Holiday Sweets & Treats here!
Follow $5 Dinners’ board 31 Days of Holiday Sweets & Treats on Pinterest.
Erin’s Personal Recommendations for Sweets & Treats Supplies:
- Silpat Baking Mats
- Wilton Parchment Paper
- AirBake Baking Sheets, 3 pack
- Silicone Brownie Squares Baking Mold
- Silicone Snowflake Mold
- Christmas Themed Lollipop Candy Mold
- Silicone Baking Molds: Green Christmas Tree Cake Pans, set of 4
- 12 Cup Silicone Muffin & Cupcake Baking Pan
See all of our 31 Days of Holiday Sweets & Treats Recipes here!
Other “31 Days of” Series to check out:
- 31 Days of School Lunchbox Ideas
- 31 Days of Slow Cooker Meals
- 31 Days of Gluten Free Meals
- 31 Days of Freezer Cooking Recipes
- 31 Days of Skillet Dinner Recipes
- 31 Days of Breakfast Recipes
- 31 Days of Budget Friendly Paleo Recipes
- 31 Days of Grilling Recipes
- 31 Days of 31-Minute Dinners
- 31 Days of Chili, Soups & Stews
Leave a Reply