My go-to resource for anything slow cooker is Stephanie O’Dea, also known as the Crockpot Lady. I love her, her blog, and how she’s helped some many save time, money and sanity!
You’ll find a number of slow cooker recipes in my first 2 cookbooks, including…
- Slow Cooker Apple-Dijon Pork Roast
- Slow Cooker Chicken Fajitas
- Slow Cooker Steak and Potatoes
- Slow Cooker Meatballs
- Slow Cooker “Cran-ola”
- Slow Cooker Raisin Oatmeal
One Dish Dinners – Slow Cooker Recipes
- Sweet Potato and Chicken Curry (one of our family faves!)
- Mango Chicken in the slow cooker
- Beef Roast with Apples, Carrots, Red Potatoes & Pearl Onions
I just finished up edits this weekend for my One Dish Dinners cookbook (out later this year…stay tuned!) and there are some UH-mazing slow cooker recipes in there!
Throughout this week, we’ll be taking a look at some delicious and creative slow cooker recipes from here, there and everywhere!
Happy Slow Cooking to y’all!