Learn how to roast vegetables on a sheet pan!
Perfectly tender root, winter vegetables with just the right amount of caramelization and flavor – learn how on this episode of Learn to Cook on a Budget with Erin Chase.
New cooking videos are released weekly, so please Like this Video & Subscribe to the $5 Dinners Channel!
Video: How to Roast Vegetables on a Sheet Pan
Featured Products: How to Roast Vegetables
Recipe: Roasted Winter Vegetables
- 2 large sweet potatoes peeled and chopped
- 4 parsnips peeled and chopped
- 4 carrots peeled and chopped
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary leaves removed
- 1 tsp olive oil drizzled
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 F. Spray a 9x13-inch glass baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Peel and chop all the veggies into 1/2"-ish size pieces. Place them in the baking dish and toss together. Drizzle with olive oil. Tuck the rosemary leaves around the veggies.
- Roast in the preheated oven for 35 to 40 minutes, tossing once after about 25 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve Roasted Winter Vegetables, as side dish.