These Freezer Friendly Breakfast Options Offer Convenience to Your Busy Mornings!
These grab & go freezer friendly breakfast ideas will help smooth out your wrinkly and chaotic mornings. Having prepared sandwiches, tacos and tiny quiches that can quickly be reheated will help you shine brighter as you start your day.
New cooking videos are released weekly, so please Like this Video & Subscribe to the $5 Dinners Channel!
Video: Freezer Friendly Breakfast Ideas
Featured Products: Freezer Meals
Recipe: Grab & Go Mini Frittatas
- 8 large eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped ham
- 1 small red bell pepper seeded and finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Grease a 12 well muffin pan, or 6 well jumbo muffin pan generously with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk and pinch of salt and pepper.
- Chop the ham and the bell pepper.
- Pour the egg mixture into the muffin tin wells, as best you can. You want the eggs to be even so they cook evenly.
- Add the chopped ham and bell pepper into the egg mixture in each of the muffin tin wells. Add a pinch of shredded cheddar cheese onto the top of each mini frittata.
- Beak in the preheated oven for 10 minutes if regular size muffin or 15 minutes for jumbo muffin, or until cooked through in the middle. Let cool before serving. Let cool completely before freezing.