Flavorize Shredded Chicken with Your Favorite Sauces!
Learn my favorite way to make shredded chicken, including a ton of ways to “flavor-ize” it for various meals!
New cooking videos are released weekly, so please Like this Video & Subscribe to the $5 Dinners Channel!
Video: How to Cook the Best Shredded Chicken
Featured Products: How to Cook the Best Shredded Chicken
Recipe: Best Slow Cooker Shredded Chicken Tacos
- 3 large boneless chicken breasts
- 3 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp cumin
- 1 Tbsp chili powder
- 1/3 cup red salsa s red salsa
- 4 oz. green chiles s green chiles
- Salt and pepper
- 8 flour tortillas
- Garnish: - pico de gallo
- Add the chicken breasts and add the brown sugar, cumin, chili powder, red salsa and green chilies over the top. Season with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Set on low and cook for 8 hours.
- Once cooked, use 2 forks and shred the chicken into the sauce.
- Prepare the salad.
- Serve Slow Cooker Best Shredded Chicken Tacos with pico de gallo garnish and a side salad.