Whether you are wanting to stockpile meals for a night you don’t want to cook (or feel like cooking!) or you are needing to double a recipe to take one to a friend or family member AND feed your own family…freezer meals are the solution! Being able to pull out a ready-to-go meal and pop it in the oven for a NO EFFORT meal is such an amazing feeling.
Join me in a celebratory moment for the invention of freezers. Ahhhhh!
Take a look at some of my favorite Freezer Friendly Recipes…
- BBQ Meatballs
- Slow Cooker Mango Chicken with Zucchini
- Slow Cooker Sweet Potato and Chicken Curry
- Cranberry-Apple Orange Pork Roast
- Lightened Up Chicken Parmesan
- Homemade Pizza Crusts
- Enchilada Stuffed Pasta Shells
- Chicken & Spinach Enchiladas
- Chorizo Black Bean Soup
- Spicy Southern Chili
- Chunky Spaghetti Sauce
- Taco Meat
- No-Added Sugar Strawberry Freezer Jam
And, don’t forget to check out the following Cooking Tutorials for Freezer Friendly Tips:
Finally, get even more recipe inspiration by following my Freezer Friendly Recipes & Tips Pinterest Board!