Summer is here and chilled drinks and smoothies will be made all season long. Cool refreshing drinks are perfect for all of our summer parties. One of our favorite drinks to serve at get togethers is this easy-to-make and refreshing Cherry Limeade Punch.
When it comes to smoothies, I love tossing in fruits and veggies for the boys. Smoothies are a great way to get in those extra servings of veggies. Below I have several recipes which includes veggies.
Take a look at some of my favorite Chilled Drinks & Smoothies recipes to keep summer cool!
- 4th of July Layered Drink – fun for kids
- Treasure Drink
- Cherry Limeade Punch
- Fresh Squeezed Lemonade with Raspberry Ice Cubes
- Iced Caramel Coffee Punch
- Pumpkin Chai Latte
- 4th of July Smoothie
- Protein Rich Orange Berry Smoothie
- Banana Strawberry Peach Smootie
- Green Smoothie
- Mango Raspberry Smoothie
And, don’t forget to check out the following Cooking Tutorials on how to have fresh fruit and veggies on hand for smoothies and drinks:
- Freezing Carrot Juice for Smoothies
- Flash Freeze Strawberries
- How to Freeze Raspberries
- How to Freeze Blueberries
- Fruit Smoothie Pops
Finally, get even more recipe inspiration by following my Chilled Drinks & Smoothies Board on Pinterest.