An easy way to get all my boys to finish their plates at dinner is to serve breakfast at dinner or “brinner” as we like to call it! There are so many delicious recipes to entice everyone when it comes to breakfast foods including many that are hearty and filling…perfect for dinner!
Take a look at some of my favorite Breakfast for Dinner recipes…
- Whole Wheat Carrot Cake Pancakes
- Gluten Free Oven Baked Blueberry Pancakes
- Ham & Eggs Breakfast Enchiladas
- Migas with Black Beans & Tomatoes
- Salsa Verde Breakfast Tacos
- Omelets with Caramelized Onions and Bacon Crumbles
- Ham and Broccoli Breakfast Casserole with Extra-Sharp Cheddar
And, don’t forget to check out the following Cooking Tutorials for Breakfast foods:
Finally, get even more recipe inspiration by following my Breakfast for Dinner Pinterest Board!