You all are such a huge (and I mean huge) blessing to the site. I can’t thank you enough for how you share with your friends and family when you find a favorite recipe, or you forward the latest coupon emails. I’m beyond grateful!
I wanted to share a few (and possibly new) ways that you can continue spread the $5 Dinners love to your friends and family.
- Tell everyone you know about the cookbooks. And the new one that will be out next year.
- Encourage friends to sign up for the email newsletter…they could win $100 to pay for groceries or a copy of my latest cookbook!
- Tweet posts and post your favorites to Facebook. Just click the buttons at the bottom of the post.
- Stumble your favorite posts. Just click the button at the bottom of the post.
- Pin your favorites to Pinterest (a new “virtual pinboard”). (If you haven’t started doing this…I caution you, it can be slightly addictive…in a good sort of way, of course!) Request an invite. (They do this to prevent spam.) Then once you have an account, click on pin it at the bottom of the post and select the photo you want to pin and where you want to pin it to your virtual pinboards.
Again, thank you all so much for your continued support of $5 Dinners…and for being an integral part in helping others spend less on groceries and eat delicious meals by sharing with them about the site!