Check out the Best Grocery Savings Mobile Apps!
These are also Erin’s favorites. (She might be a bit biased about the first one!)
With MyFreezEasy, it really is as easy as 1-2-3. Get organized, choose your recipes, use the shopping list provided, and then follow the instructions to get your make ahead freezer meals into your freezer!
You’ll save on groceries AND get meals prepped for the freezer…
Join MyFreezEasy, then download the app and use your MyFreezEasy account login to login to the mobile app too!
Save big on groceries with this cash-back app. Select the rebates you plan to cash in on, buy those items, scan your receipt and get paid!
Another great cash-back app with a different selection of products and brands to choose from.
Want yet ANOTHER cash-back app? We got you! Check out SavingsStar.
- Get $5.00 back when you spend $15.00 on any Barilla Collezione Pasta
- Save $1.00 when you buy 2 boxes any flavor select General Mills cereal
- Save $4.00 when you spend $16.00 on any CLIF or CLIF KID product
- Save $3.00 when you buy 1 Chosen Foods Vegan Avocado Oil Mayo
- Save $1.00 when you 4 Contadina Tomato Products
- Save 75¢ when you buy 1 De Cecco Pasta
- Save $4.00 when you spend $12.00 on any Del Monte Fruit Cup Snacks
- Save $2.00 when you buy 1 Emergen-C Probiotics Product
- Save $1.00 when you buy 2 GoodBelly Probiotics Crunchy Bars
- Save $5.00 when you spend $20.00 on Goya food products
- Save $5.00 when you spend $30.00 on any Kellogg’s Cereals or Pop-Tarts toaster pastries
- Save $1.00 when you purchase 2 Select Kikkoman Sauces
- Save 75¢ when you buy 1 LÄRABAR multipack OR LÄRABAR Truffle
- Save $1.00 when you buy any 3 Pillsbury Refrigerated Baked Goods Products
- Save 50¢ when you buy 1 can Progresso Organic Soup
- Save $1.00 when you purchase 1 Stella Blue and Gorgonzola Cheese
Download SavingStar here.
Target – Cartwheel
If you’re gonna be in Target and you’re gonna end up dropping at least $100 on your trip, you might as well try and recoup some of that, right?!
You can add offers to your phone while you’re in the store (of course, planning ahead is better so you don’t miss any deals!) and then scan your barcode at checkout.
Happy Grocery Savings!