The Most Effortless Weeknight Dinner: The Dump & Bake Chicken and Rice Casserole
This Dump & Bake Chicken and Rice dish is the no-fuss, delicious meal that’s perfect for your busy weeknights.
All you have to is combine uncooked rice, chicken stock, chicken breasts/tenderloins, and your favorite seasonings in a casserole dish, then bake to fluffy perfection.
It’s a comforting, one-dish wonder that promises minimal prep and maximum flavor, making dinner time a breeze. Enjoy!
- 2 cups uncooked white rice
- 1 10 oz. can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 Tbsp minced onion
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 3 cups chicken stock
- 10 to 12 chicken tenderloins or 4 thin sliced chicken breasts
- grated Parmesan cheese garnish
- fresh parsley garnish
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 F. Lightly grease a 9x13-inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Evenly spread the uncooked rice into the baking dish. Nestle the chicken tenderloins or chicken breasts into a single layer.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the cream of mushroom soup with the chicken stock, garlic powder and onion powder. Once mixed well, pour over the chicken and rice.
- Wrap the baking dish tightly with foil and bake in the preheated oven for 1 hour and 15 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and rice is fork tender. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve Dump and Bake Chicken and Rice with grated Parmesan and parsley garnish.