Nothing terribly exciting to report from the grocery store this week. No Kathy Bates, Fried Green Tomatoes, Parking Lot Moments, and no Sore Legs to talk about this week.
I did pick up a ham…for the sole purpose of slicing, dicing and freezing. The best prices of the year are this week, so I thought I’d take advantage. I will be using the frozen ham in future frittatas, egg sandwiches, breakfast tacos, soups and more!
Otherwise, just the usual…
- $1.50 Sister Schubert’s rolls – $2.50 sale plus $1 Q (Love having these in the freezer for when I need a quick bread!)
- $.67 Green Giant spinach – you can print a $.50/1 coupon making these free, but I’ve already printed them!
- $2 Brats – $3 sale plus $1 Q
- $1 Turkey Bacon – $2 sale plus $1 Q
- $.50 Cans Pineapple – $1 sale, used $1/2 newspaper Q
- $.99 Purex – $1.99 sale plus $1 Q
- $3 Carving Board Meat – used $1.50 Q from House Party
- $1.49 Big Slice Cheese – used $1.50 Q from House Party
- Organic Red Kale – $.99
- Zucchini – $.79/lb
- Mangoes – $1 each
- Bananas, apples, oranges, sweet potatoes, strawberries
Total spent at Kroger: $71.48
Total for the month: $178.20 + $71.48 = $249.68…Leaving me with just about $50 for next week! Perfect!
Thanks to Andrea at Savings Lifestyle and Marcy at Stretching a Buck for posting the best deals and coupon matchups at my stores each week! Find the coupon match-ups for your grocery store at The Frugal Map!