There’s just something about a magazine.
Yes, I love the internet. And finding recipes on Pinterest.
But there’s just something about that paper and the photos and the great recipes.
If you’re looking to gift magazine subscriptions this year, this weekend is a great time to get in on some savings.
My mom has gifted me a Real Simple magazine subscription for YEARS now, and it’s always a bright spot when it shows up in the mailbox. It gives me a momentary escape to leaf through the pages, and it gives me ideas to make our home and kitchen simpler and happier.
If you’re wanting to fill your mailbox with some happiness and some deliciousness each month, check out this list and the savings…
(Note that you can get a year’s worth of magazines for a smidge more than if you’d buy 1 magazine at the checkout line in the grocery store!)
Here are a few of the food and recipe magazines included in this Top 100 Sale!
- EveryDay with Rachael Ray – $4.95/year
- Taste of Home – $4.95/year
- Better Homes & Gardens – $4.95/year
- Good Housekeeping – $4.95/year
- Woman’s Day – $4.95/year
- Martha Stewart Living – $6.99/year
- Country Living – $7.99/year
- Clean Eating – $11.95/year
- Real Simple – $11.95/year
- HGTV – $12.95/year
- Southern Living – $19.95/year
And SO MANY MORE!!! This weekend only…