Welcome to our end of the week recap for January 18-24, 2015!
$5 Meal Plan
Tired of planning dinner? Let Erin do all the heavy lifting for you. Each week, she’ll deliver a meal plan right into your inbox. The plan contains 6 dinner recipes, a breakfast recipe, lunch recipe, dessert recipe and usually a snack, beverage or side dish idea. Included is a shopping list, written by category with special notations for each recipe so it’s super simple to customize.
The $5 Meal Plan currently offers the following plans:
- Classic Meal Plan
- Gluten Free Meal Plan
- 6-Week Slow Cooker Meal Plan (coming February 2015)
- 6-Week Paleo/Whole 30 Meal Plan (coming March 2015)
Erin is ready to save the dinner hour and bring the fun back into grocery shopping and cooking for your family!
- 7 Drool-Worthy Slow Cooker Dessert Recipes
- Cast Iron Chicken Skillet Enchiladas
- Cast Iron Skillet Cornbread
- Easy One Skillet Chicken Dinner
- Slaying the Debt Dragon – a fantastic book by my friends, Cherie & Brian, that show how they paid off $127,000 in debt!
Coupon Match-ups & Store Deals for Grocery Stores and Drugstores
- Drugstore Deals for CVS, Rite Aid, and Walgreens starting tomorrow! – including ELEVEN freebies this week!
- Grocery Store Deals & Coupon Match-ups for Kroger, Meijer, Target, Trader Joe’s, Costco, Whole Foods, Sprouts, and more
If you aren’t receiving our emails, then be sure to sign up today!