I’ve always loved spring cleaning because it means a fresh start. I clean out my closet, put away my winter clothes and all the boys’ winter clothes, and switch out the heavy comforter for the summer comforter. My favorite part is the satisfaction I get from giving my house a thorough clean. I love waking up on one of the first warm mornings, taking a deep breath and finding myself in a more organized, healthy and beautiful space.
It’s a lot easier to feel inspired about spring cleaning when you are using fantastic products that smell amazing…which is why I can’t wait to share Grove Collaborative’s Mrs. Meyer’s Spring Cleaning Kit offer with you!
Here are the spring cleaning products that they have available for FREE for new users!
- Mrs. Meyer’s spring hand soap, in limited edition spring scents
- Mrs. Meyer’s spring dish soap, in limited edition spring scents
- Grove Collaborative glass spray bottle
- Grove Collaborative walnut scrubber sponges
Haven’t heard of Grove Collaborative? You might know it as ePantry, the online store that delivers the best, effective and affordable natural household and personal care products right to your doorstep. Well this is the same company with a new name! I’m a long time fan of Grove because they make creating a healthy, beautiful home effortless and economical. I don’t have to worry about running out of toilet paper or rushing to the grocery store to buy overpriced laundry detergent with indecipherable ingredients because Grove always has me covered. I also love that shipments are customizable and on a flexible schedule. (More on that below.)
Something tells me you’re going to be a fan of Grove too, especially after trying this Mrs. Meyer’s Spring Cleaning Kit!
Grove is one of the very first retailers to receive Mrs. Meyer’s limited edition spring scents and trust me, you don’t want to miss out. My spring cleaning routine involves everything from vacuuming under the sofa to organizing the pantry, but most importantly I want to make my home feel fresh and new. Mrs. Meyer’s makes this easier than ever!
I splurge every now and again for fresh flowers on the kitchen table, but now I can smell them while I’m doing the dishes, washing my hands or wiping down the counter. It (almost) makes cleaning feel luxurious! LOL – almost!
The spray bottle sits right on my counter, next to the handsoap dish by the sink. The walnut scrubber sponges have been a staple in my kitchen, resting in a cool wire holder right in the sink.
Doesn’t matter if you are new to Grove or an existing customer, you can take advantage of this great spring cleaning bundle offer!
If you’re new to Grove Collaborative, here’s how it works:
- Sign up for Grove Collaborative here.
- Click on Get Started, then answer 4 quick questions about your home that Grove Collaborative will then use to customize your first basket, this takes under 30 seconds! It’s super easy and slick!
- Once you’ve answered the questions, you can finalize your basket of products to suit your household needs by adding or removing items. Your freebies will be in your cart.
- Please note: to receive your freebies, your first order needs to be a minimum of $20. Shipping is free!
- Click finish & pay to place your order. The items you purchased and your free goodies will be on their way!
Already hooked on Grove Collaborative?
Existing customers click here to get a free Grove Collaborative glass spray bottle in your next order!
After the first month, they will send you reminder emails about future orders – you can update them, leave them as they are, change them to be sent another month, etc. They are great about reminders and making it easy to make adjustments to your future orders. (If it weren’t great or they didn’t remind you, I wouldn’t be sharing this with you!!!)
Don’t forget this special offer is only available until Tuesday, March 22nd or while supplies last. (There are a limited number of spring cleaning kits, and I know they will sell out!)
Happy Savings on Spring Cleaning, my friend!
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links.