I was surprised to see another Mega Event sale so quickly…they just finished one two weeks ago! And just in time…as we were running quite low on lots of important products after last week’s pantry challenge.
The sale should be running again next week, so I’m hoping to stock up on more Almond Milk, $.49 cans of peaches, pears and apricots (these are perfect for Operation Fatten Up Tyler.)
I also plan to get more free toothbrushes and toothpaste for this year’s Operation Christmas Child boxes! Learn more about OCC and how you can help a child in need this holiday!
- 3 $.99 Almond Milk – Used 1 blinkie coupon and 2 catalina coupons
- $.29 cans tomatoes – Used $1/5 newspaper coupon, $.49 sale with Mega Event
- A bunch of $.50 cans of fruit and veggies
- 2 $.49 Campbell’s Healthy Harvest Soups
- $.99 Quaker granola bars
- $4.49 Millstone coffee – Used $2/1 newspaper coupon
- $1.49 Pie Crust (I know, I know. I usually make my own, but I’m cutting myself a time break for a new recipe I’ll be sharing soon!)
- Colgate Toothbrush – Used $1 off coupon
- Colgate Toothpaste – Used coupon from this Sunday’s paper
- $1 Avocados
- $3 bag oranges and grapefruits
- Apples, bananas, broccoli, sweet potatoes, lettuce, cantaloupe
- 2 $1.79/lb ground chuck (This is the best ground chuck price!)
- 1 $1.99/lb chicken breast
Other Coupons Used
- Store coupons for the apple juice and carrot sticks
Total spent at Kroger: $74.12
Total for the month: $74.12
Thanks to Andrea at Mommy Snacks and Marcy at Stretching a Buck for posting the best deals and coupon matchups at my stores each week! Find the coupon match-ups for your grocery store at The Frugal Map!