Mega Event week!
This sale started last week and there are some rocking deals to be had!!! I waited until this week and took a few extra minutes that normal to plan my trip. I was able to get all the delimeat and cheese that Steve will need for his lunchbox sandwiches. I restocked the pantry with a variety of canned goods, mainly the vegetables that Tyler likes to munch on!
And then there’s the salsa. We won’t need to be buying any of that for the next few months! Baked Salsa and Black Bean Chicken will be on the menu again soon!
Also, I did order some Ro-tel coupons and plan to go back to Kroger later in the week to take advantage of the free cans of Ro-tel! I will also be grabbing some more canned tomatoes, as I have a few more coupons for those to use up! (Read more about ordering coupons to help you spend less on those pantry essentials.)
- $.15 and $.19 cans of diced tomatoes
- $.19 Spicy Mustard
- $.49 cans of vegetables – oodles of them!
- 2 $.49 Kraft cheese singles
- 3 $.50 disposable trays for batch cooking
- $.74 Finish dishwasher gels
- 4 $.99 Pace picante sauce
- 2 $.99 boxes Raisin Bran
- 2 $.99 Steamfresh veggies – corn and brussel sprouts
- 1 $.99 Silk almond milk
- 2 $1.49 foil, 80 ft.
- 1 $1.49 All laundry detergent
- 2 $2 Hillshire farm delimeat
- 2 $2.29 OM delimeat
- 2 $1.25 shredded cheese – Monterrey Jack and Mexican blend (for making quesadillas this week for a guys game night we are hosting!)
- Rotel can – Will be going back for more later in the week!
- Bananas, $1.50 Cantaloupe, 4 $1 avocados (making Homemade Guacamole this weekend!), 1 tomato, 8 $.25 lunchbox apples,
- We have a bunch of oranges, and broccoli still in the fridge!
- About 3.5 lbs ground chuck, $1.99/lb
Total spent at Kroger: $88.37
Total for the month: $88.37
Thanks to Andrea at Savings Lifestyle and Marcy at Stretching a Buck for posting the best deals and coupon matchups at my stores each week! Find the coupon match-ups for your grocery store at The Frugal Map!