This week and next, Kroger is running a Buy 8, Get $4 off promotion…and many of my favorite products and brands are included in the promotion. I didn’t have a chance to do a lot of coupon hunting for this trip…so I’ll do that for next week’s trip and take full advantage of the store promotion!!!
- $1 each Hefty Freezer Baggies
- $.19 Muir Glen Tomato Paste – using coupon
- $1.99 half gallon shelf stable Almond Breeze (for an upcoming dairy-free batch cooking day!)
- $.49 tuna packets
- $1.49 Cascadian Farms cereal – using coupon
- $.98 Apple Juice – used a catalina $1/1 coupon
- $2.49 for BIG bag of cheese
- $.92/box pasta…for my marathon training husband!
- Avocados, Butternut Squash, Sweet Potatoes…to make some baby food for Tyler. He’s almost ready for more solid foods. His bottom chompers are in…and I suspect the top chompers will be making their debut soon.
- Bananas…HELLO, I forgot bananas! Will be going back tomorrow for some. 🙁
- $1.99/lb chicken breasts – Not the lowest price, but we were running low.
Total spent at Kroger: $52.93
So glad to have spent this little after last week’s overspending episode!!! I’ve got a little extra, so I might stop by the farmer’s market!
Find the coupon match-ups for your grocery store at The Frugal Map!