Seriously y’all. I blinked and he’s already a year. The litany…
4 teeth. (With one that I didn’t notice coming in, until it was all the way in. #fourthchildproblems)
3 ear infections.
4 sinus infections.
1 ticket to the ENT.
(He would catch a cold from his brothers and not be able to clear it on his own. Hence the ticket to the ENT…I suspect his adenoids are enlarged causing blockage and problems clearing the congstion, just like his older brothers!)
4 visits to Los Angeles.
2 visits to Ohio.
1 visit to Florida.
1 visit to NYC.
Lost count of our # plane rides.
10.5 inches in length from birth.
15 pounds in weight from birth.
2 months of walking/running by the age of 12 months.
1 climb onto the kitchen counter. (Brother left the stool too close and he scaled right up!)
Dozens of trips to the park.
1 furry brother born into the family.
Countless miles in the stroller.
Countless bites fed to the dog.
3 suspected food allergies.
Maybe a hundred afternoon naps in the car, while picking older brothers up from school.
A lotta messes.
16.6 hours “on the job” as my personal assistant. And sometimes assisting on a plane.
We mark up another year…and we move into toddlerhood. What a year, what a baby and what a blessing he has been!
Figured out what meals you want to make…now find the best deals by searching in the Favado app to determine which store has the best price on ingredients (mainly meats and vegetables)? Use the app to get the most bang for your grocery buck!
Or spin the table and search the Favado app before making your meal plan, then plan your meals based on your family’s favorite ingredients that are on sale!
Our Family’s Meal Plan
- Sausage and cinnamon rolls, bananas.
- Cold cereal and cream of wheat on weekdays, clementines.
- Homemade pancakes
- Salad or soup for lunch, Erin
- Muffins, chicken or HB egg, fruit, carrot sticks, applesauce for boys
- Sandwiches, apple, chips for Steve
- Brinner – eggs, bacon, grapefruit, bananas
- Roasted Garlic Noodles and baked chicken – recipe posting tonight!
- Slow Cooker Sweet Potato and Chicken Curry
- 3 Freezer Packs – I’m out of town this weekend at a conference, so I’m leaving some freezer packs for the slow cooker to make dinner prep easy on Steve!
- Out with family
Find all these recipes pinned onto Erin’s Chase Family Meal Plans board on Pinterest…pin them to your boards!