Easiest afternoon snack ever!!!
And perfect for busy little people – carbs, protein, crunch-idy crunch munch!
Totally loving these great rollups…and I know you will to!
Crunchy Peanut Butter Rollups
Yield – 5 servings
Preparation Time – 5 minutes
Cooking Time – 0 minutes
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 4 whole wheat tortillas
- 1/4 cup granola (or make your own granola!)
- In a small bowl, mix together the peanut butter, honey, and cinnamon.
- Spread the peanut butter mixture evenly on all 4 tortillas.
- Sprinkle the peanut butter with granola. Roll up and cut into bite size pieces. You could also secure the rollups with toothpicks if your kids are old enough not to bite into them.
- Serve Crunchy Peanut Butter Rollups as a delicious afternoon snack!
Pin all of our 31 Days of Kid Friendly Recipes here!
Erin’s Personal Recommendations for Supplies to Help Make these Recipes:
- Wilton 24 Cavity Pumpkin Silicon Mold
- Individual Brownie Bar Pan, 24 cavities
- Mini Loaf Pan, 8 cavities
- Classic Round Waffle Maker
- 6 inch Bamboo Skewers, 100 ct
- Ghirardelli Chocolate Dark Melting Wafers, 12 oz.
- Washburn Dad’s Wrapped Root Beer Barrels, 2 lbs.
See all of our 31 Days of Kid Friendly Recipes here!
Other “31 Days of” Series to check out:
- 31 Days of 5-Ingredient Meals
- 31 Days of 31-Minute Dinners
- 31 Days of Breakfast Recipes
- 31 Days of Budget Friendly Paleo Recipes
- 31 Days of Chili, Soups & Stews
- 31 Days of FreezEasy Meals
- 31 Days of Freezer Cooking Recipes
- 31 Days of Gluten Free Meals
- 31 Days of Grilling Recipes
- 31 Days of Healthy Snacks
- 31 Days of Holiday Sweets & Treats
- 31 Days of Rotisserie Chicken Recipes
- 31 Days of School Lunchbox Ideas
- 31 Days of Skillet Dinner Recipes
- 31 Days of Slow Cooker Meals
- 31 Days of Summer Slow Cooker Meals