Holy Chipotle- Guacamole.
No…not Chipotle’s guacamole. (Although it is delicious.)
Holy guacamole, this Chipotle Meatloaf is outstanding. It’s hearty, super tasty and does really well in the freezer. I love freezing meatloaf because it’s super durable in the freezer.
Freezing Meatloaf Hack, so your loaf pans don’t get stuck in the freezer —> https://www.5dollardinners.com/freezing-meatloaf-kitchen-shortcut/
Now, get this added to your next freezer cooking meal plan!
A little twist on traditional meatloaf!
Servings - 4 servings
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 2 Tbsp chili sauce
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup quick cooking oats
- 1 Tbsp ground dried chipotle
- 1 cup salsa
- Fresh veggies or salad, as side dish
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Spray loaf pan with non-stick cooking spray. (Use two if you want to freeze one before baking!)
- In a medium bowl, combine ground beef, chili sauce, eggs, oats, and dried chipotle seasoning. Mix with your hands.
- Place the meat mixture into the loaf pan and press in to fill it.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 80 minutes. Remove from oven, top with salsa, and place back in the oven.
- Bake for 10 more minutes or until meat reaches internal temperature of 165 degrees.
- Prepare fresh veggies or salad.
- Serve Chipotle Meatloaf with a side of veggies or salad.
Pin all of our 31 Days of FreezEasy Meals here!
Erin’s Personal Recommendations for FreezEasy Meal Supplies:
- Freezer Bags, gallon size
- Freezer Bags, 2 gallon size
- Disposable 9×5 Loaf Pans or Reusable Silicon Freezer Safe/Oven Safe Loaf Pans
- Disposable 9×13 Aluminum Foil Pans or Reusable Silicon Freezer/Oven Safe 9×13 Pan (I’d recommend using a baking sheet with this one when cooking!)
- Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil
- Melamine Mixing Bowls with pouring spout, 3 ct. set (3 qt., 2 qt., and 1 1/2 qt.)
- Dishwasher safe Cutting Boards, set of 4
See all of our 31 Days of FreezEasy Meals here!
Other 31 Days of Series to check out:
- 31 Days of 5-Ingredient Meals
- 31 Days of 31-Minute Dinners
- 31 Days of Breakfast Recipes
- 31 Days of Budget Friendly Paleo Recipes
- 31 Days of Chili, Soups & Stews
- 31 Days of Freezer Cooking Recipes
- 31 Days of Gluten Free Meals
- 31 Days of Grilling Recipes
- 31 Days of Healthy Snacks
- 31 Days of Holiday Sweets & Treats
- 31 Days of Rotisserie Chicken Recipes
- 31 Days of School Lunchbox Ideas
- 31 Days of Skillet Dinner Recipes
- 31 Days of Slow Cooker Meals
- 31 Days of Summer Slow Cooker Meals
Leave a Reply