GRAB AND GO.
That’s the name of the game on some mornings for us. Normally, my boys are early risers…but every so often, we’re out late for an activity or event and 6:30 am is just too early to rise. And on those mornings, I rely on these babies…
These are one of the staple breakfast foods that I always keep on hand in the freezer. They are a part of our regular freezer rotation. Because they are delicious, protein packed and can be noshed on in the car…on the way to school. 😛
Tap below to print the recipe and get these babies loaded into your freezer…
Pin all of our 31 Days of Kid Friendly Recipes here!
Erin’s Personal Recommendations for Supplies to Help Make these Recipes:
- Wilton 24 Cavity Pumpkin Silicon Mold
- Individual Brownie Bar Pan, 24 cavities
- Mini Loaf Pan, 8 cavities
- Classic Round Waffle Maker
- 6 inch Bamboo Skewers, 100 ct
- Ghirardelli Chocolate Dark Melting Wafers, 12 oz.
- Washburn Dad’s Wrapped Root Beer Barrels, 2 lbs.
See all of our 31 Days of Kid Friendly Recipes here!
Other “31 Days of” Series to check out:
- 31 Days of 5-Ingredient Meals
- 31 Days of 31-Minute Dinners
- 31 Days of Breakfast Recipes
- 31 Days of Budget Friendly Paleo Recipes
- 31 Days of Chili, Soups & Stews
- 31 Days of FreezEasy Meals
- 31 Days of Freezer Cooking Recipes
- 31 Days of Gluten Free Meals
- 31 Days of Grilling Recipes
- 31 Days of Healthy Snacks
- 31 Days of Holiday Sweets & Treats
- 31 Days of Rotisserie Chicken Recipes
- 31 Days of School Lunchbox Ideas
- 31 Days of Skillet Dinner Recipes
- 31 Days of Slow Cooker Meals
- 31 Days of Summer Slow Cooker Meals