“Mom, what are we having for dinner tonight?”
The brown sugar and balsamic ones you love so much.
“YESSSSSSS!” followed by a giant double arm pump
Yes, this is a real conversation. And yes, I’m teaching him how to make these on his own. Because they are his favorite. And because he needs to learn how to cook something other than scrambled eggs. (He does make a mean egg scramble.)
My oldest son Ryan adores these pork chops, as do the rest of us. They are super simple to make and in the very near future, I’ll be able to say…”Hey, Ryan…can you make your favorite pork chops for us?” And dinner will magically appear on the table!
(While I LOVE feeding my boys, it sure would be nice for dinner to magically appear on the table like this!)
We’ve had these a few times in the recent past, as they’ve been featured in the MyFreezEasy meal plans. If you’d like more information or to join my new freezer meal plan membership, you can learn more here!
Pin all of our 31 Days of FreezEasy Meals here!
Erin’s Personal Recommendations for FreezEasy Meal Supplies:
- Freezer Bags, gallon size
- Freezer Bags, 2 gallon size
- Disposable 9×5 Loaf Pans or Reusable Silicon Freezer Safe/Oven Safe Loaf Pans
- Disposable 9×13 Aluminum Foil Pans or Reusable Silicon Freezer/Oven Safe 9×13 Pan (I’d recommend using a baking sheet with this one when cooking!)
- Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil
- Melamine Mixing Bowls with pouring spout, 3 ct. set (3 qt., 2 qt., and 1 1/2 qt.)
- Dishwasher safe Cutting Boards, set of 4
See all of our 31 Days of FreezEasy Meals here!
Other “31 Days of” Series to check out:
- 31 Days of 5-Ingredient Meals
- 31 Days of 31-Minute Dinners
- 31 Days of Breakfast Recipes
- 31 Days of Budget Friendly Paleo Recipes
- 31 Days of Chili, Soups & Stews
- 31 Days of Freezer Cooking Recipes
- 31 Days of Gluten Free Meals
- 31 Days of Grilling Recipes
- 31 Days of Healthy Snacks
- 31 Days of Holiday Sweets & Treats
- 31 Days of Rotisserie Chicken Recipes
- 31 Days of School Lunchbox Ideas
- 31 Days of Skillet Dinner Recipes
- 31 Days of Slow Cooker Meals
- 31 Days of Summer Slow Cooker Meals