This salmon is one of the first FreezEasy recipes that I developed for the new freezer meal plans. I remember making it a few more times than I normally do with new recipes because it’s so scrumptious!
Mix up a simple marinade, then toss with the salmon in a freezer safe bag or shallow container. As the salmon thaws, it marinates in this amazing sauce.
And then you get to enjoy each bite of the salmon, covered in the amazing cooked maple dijon sauce!
We’ve created an easy way to share this freezer friendly recipe on Facebook here:
Pin all of our 31 Days of FreezEasy Meals here!
Erin’s Personal Recommendations for FreezEasy Meal Supplies:
- Freezer Bags, gallon size
- Freezer Bags, 2 gallon size
- Disposable 9×5 Loaf Pans or Reusable Silicon Freezer Safe/Oven Safe Loaf Pans
- Disposable 9×13 Aluminum Foil Pans or Reusable Silicon Freezer/Oven Safe 9×13 Pan (I’d recommend using a baking sheet with this one when cooking!)
- Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil
- Melamine Mixing Bowls with pouring spout, 3 ct. set (3 qt., 2 qt., and 1 1/2 qt.)
- Dishwasher safe Cutting Boards, set of 4
See all of our 31 Days of FreezEasy Meals here!
Other “31 Days of” Series to check out:
- 31 Days of 5-Ingredient Meals
- 31 Days of 31-Minute Dinners
- 31 Days of Breakfast Recipes
- 31 Days of Budget Friendly Paleo Recipes
- 31 Days of Chili, Soups & Stews
- 31 Days of Freezer Cooking Recipes
- 31 Days of Gluten Free Meals
- 31 Days of Grilling Recipes
- 31 Days of Healthy Snacks
- 31 Days of Holiday Sweets & Treats
- 31 Days of Rotisserie Chicken Recipes
- 31 Days of School Lunchbox Ideas
- 31 Days of Skillet Dinner Recipes
- 31 Days of Slow Cooker Meals
- 31 Days of Summer Slow Cooker Meals