There is so much amazing-ness happening in this tray. Yes, amazing-ness. Sometimes there are no words to describe what you see, so I just make them up. Like, amazing-ness. And fantastic-ilicious.
(Work with me here…before you know it, you’ll be making up words like this too.)
Seriously though, it’s DELISH – all the lovely Mediterranean and Greek flavors hanging out in the same dish…ready to cause a taste bud explosion.
You can watch just how easy this is to toss together before adding to the freezer or oven…
- 4 small boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup artichoke hearts
- 1 cup green olives
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp 2 tsp minced garlic
- 2 tsp 2 tsp dried oregano
- Feta cheese crumbles, garnish
- Salad, as side dish
- Preheat the oven to 400 F.
- Drain the artichoke hearts, pat dry, and then quarter them.
- In a small mixing bowl, make a lemon marinade by whisking together the olive oil, lemon juice, minced garlic and oregano.
- Place the chicken breasts into a 9x13-inch baking dish and sprinkle with a little salt and pepper. Add the cherry tomatoes, quartered artichoke hearts and olives around the chicken pieces. Pour the lemon juice marinade over the top.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 45 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through. Sprinkle Feta cheese crumbles onto warm chicken bake, so they soften up.
- Prepare the salad.
- Serve Greek Chicken Bake with salad.
Pin all of our 31 Days of FreezEasy Meals here!
Erin’s Personal Recommendations for FreezEasy Meal Supplies:
- Freezer Bags, gallon size
- Freezer Bags, 2 gallon size
- Disposable 9×5 Loaf Pans or Reusable Silicon Freezer Safe/Oven Safe Loaf Pans
- Disposable 9×13 Aluminum Foil Pans or Reusable Silicon Freezer/Oven Safe 9×13 Pan (I’d recommend using a baking sheet with this one when cooking!)
- Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil
- Melamine Mixing Bowls with pouring spout, 3 ct. set (3 qt., 2 qt., and 1 1/2 qt.)
- Dishwasher safe Cutting Boards, set of 4
See all of our 31 Days of FreezEasy Meals here!
Other 31 Days of Series to check out:
- 31 Days of 5-Ingredient Meals
- 31 Days of 31-Minute Dinners
- 31 Days of Breakfast Recipes
- 31 Days of Budget Friendly Paleo Recipes
- 31 Days of Chili, Soups & Stews
- 31 Days of Freezer Cooking Recipes
- 31 Days of Gluten Free Meals
- 31 Days of Grilling Recipes
- 31 Days of Healthy Snacks
- 31 Days of Holiday Sweets & Treats
- 31 Days of Rotisserie Chicken Recipes
- 31 Days of School Lunchbox Ideas
- 31 Days of Skillet Dinner Recipes
- 31 Days of Slow Cooker Meals
- 31 Days of Summer Slow Cooker Meals