I adore this salmon. It’s so flavorful and the combination
I want to make salmon more often, but it’s so expensive. So I buy it when my budget allows and then pair it with inexpensive sides like rice and frozen veggies. And top it with an amazing sauce or glaze like this one…
These peach, sesame oil and ground ginger flavors are just magical!
- 1 lb. salmon fillet
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- Salt and pepper
- 4 Tbsp peach preserves
- Fresh veggies, as side dish
- 1 cup brown rice, as side dish
- Cook rice, as directed on package.
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Cut salmon fillet into 4 pieces. Place in small baking dish. Drizzle the sesame oil over the salmon.
- Sprinkle ground ginger, salt and pepper onto each piece of salmon.
- Add a large spoonful of peach preserves onto each piece of salmon and carefully spread it over the salmon.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes, or until salmon is no longer pink in the middle.
- Prepare veggies for side dish.
- Serve Ginger Peach Salmon with side of rice and veggies.
Pin all of our 31 Days of FreezEasy Meals here!
Erinâ€™s Personal Recommendations for FreezEasy Meal Supplies:
- Freezer Bags, gallon size
- Freezer Bags, 2 gallon size
- Disposable 9×5 Loaf PansÂ or Reusable Silicon Freezer Safe/Oven Safe Loaf Pans
- Disposable 9×13 Aluminum FoilÂ PansÂ or Reusable Silicon Freezer/Oven Safe 9×13 Pan (I’d recommend using a baking sheet with this one when cooking!)
- Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil
- Melamine Mixing Bowls with pouring spout, 3 ct. set (3 qt., 2 qt., and 1 1/2 qt.)
- Dishwasher safe Cutting Boards, set of 4
See all of our 31 Days of FreezEasy Meals here!
Other 31 Days of Series to check out:
- 31 Days of 5-Ingredient Meals
- 31 Days of 31-Minute Dinners
- 31 Days of Breakfast Recipes
- 31 Days of Budget Friendly Paleo Recipes
- 31 Days of Chili, Soups & Stews
- 31 Days of Freezer Cooking Recipes
- 31 Days of Gluten Free Meals
- 31 Days of Grilling Recipes
- 31 Days of Healthy Snacks
- 31 Days of Holiday Sweets & Treats
- 31 Days of Rotisserie Chicken Recipes
- 31 Days of School Lunchbox Ideas
- 31 Days of Skillet Dinner Recipes
- 31 Days of Slow Cooker Meals
- 31 Days of Summer Slow Cooker Meals