It’s not a breakfast taco. It’s not a breakfast pizza. It’s a breakfast calzone!!!
Everyone’s favorite bacon & eggs breakfast…wrapped in biscuit with melty cheese in the middle. Swooooon.
Also, these babies are freezer friendly (details below!)
These guys are gaining in popularity over breakfast tacos at our house. Hope your little people love them as much as mine do! 😉
- 2 cans refrigerated biscuit dough
- 8 eggs, scrambled
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Fresh fruit, as side dish
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Scramble the eggs and cook the bacon to crispy, then crumble.
- Roll out each cirlce of biscuit dough and flatten as much as possible. Add scrambled eggs, pinch of crumbled bacon and shredded cheese. Fold the dough around the eggs and pinch the ends closed, as if making a calzone. Repeat until all biscuits are made.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10 to 12 minutes, or until biscuit dough begins to golden on top.
- Serve Breakfast Biscuit Calzones with fresh fruit.
- Freezer Instructions: Bake as directed and let cool completely before freezing. To reheat, wrap in paper towel and defrost and warm in the microwave.
Pin all of our 31 Days of Kid Friendly Recipes here!
Erin’s Personal Recommendations for Supplies to Help Make these Recipes:
- Wilton 24 Cavity Pumpkin Silicon Mold
- Individual Brownie Bar Pan, 24 cavities
- Mini Loaf Pan, 8 cavities
- Classic Round Waffle Maker
- 6 inch Bamboo Skewers, 100 ct
- Ghirardelli Chocolate Dark Melting Wafers, 12 oz.
- Washburn Dad’s Wrapped Root Beer Barrels, 2 lbs.
See all of our 31 Days of Kid Friendly Recipes here!
Other 31 Days of Series to check out:
- 31 Days of 5-Ingredient Meals
- 31 Days of 31-Minute Dinners
- 31 Days of Breakfast Recipes
- 31 Days of Budget Friendly Paleo Recipes
- 31 Days of Chili, Soups & Stews
- 31 Days of FreezEasy Meals
- 31 Days of Freezer Cooking Recipes
- 31 Days of Gluten Free Meals
- 31 Days of Grilling Recipes
- 31 Days of Healthy Snacks
- 31 Days of Holiday Sweets & Treats
- 31 Days of Rotisserie Chicken Recipes
- 31 Days of School Lunchbox Ideas
- 31 Days of Skillet Dinner Recipes
- 31 Days of Slow Cooker Meals
- 31 Days of Summer Slow Cooker Meals