Yes. Another slow cooker salmon recipe.
Because I’m crushing hard on cooking salmon in the slow cooker.
This is amazing. That is all.
I’ve not had salmon with sweet Thai chili sauce in the past and WOWEEE. We’ll be having it again…not only did I love it, so did all the boys!
This one is a super simple “load” – it goes like this: line with parchment paper, add the salmon, salt and pepper, pour the sauce over top, then frozen veggies on top. High for an hour.
See…it takes minutes to load and it’s ready an hour later! <3
Get these ingredients on your shopping list and make this deliciousness this summer in your slow cooker. YUM!
- 1 lb. salmon fillet, cut into 4 meal size portions
- Salt and pepper
- 8 oz jar or bottle of sweet chili Thai sauce
- 16 oz Asian style frozen veggies
- 1 cup brown rice, as side dish
- Place a large piece of parchment paper into the base of the slow cooker. The parchment paper is to make it easier to lift the salmon out of the slow cooker after it cooks.
- Place the 4 salmon fillets flat on the parchment paper. Sprinkle each with little salt and pepper over the top. Pour the sweet chili Thai sauce over top of the salmon. Add the frozen veggies over the top.
- Set on high and cook for 1 hour.
- Prepare brown rice, as directed on package.
- Once salmon is cooked, carefully lift it out of the slow cooker onto a shallow serving dish. Remove skin before serving.
- Serve Slow Cooker Sweet Chili Salmon with Asian Veggies over rice.
Pin all of our 31 Days of Summer Slow Cooker Recipes here!
Erin’s Personal Recommendations for Slow Cooker Supplies:
- Crockpot 6 quart Programmable Touch Screen ~ Great price for great slow cooker!
- All Clad 7 qt ~ A great slow cooker with a cast aluminum insert that can brown meat on the stove top and then go straight into the slow cooker. One dish dinner!
- Crockpot 6 quart programmable ~ Slow Cooker with WeMo, a free smartphone app.
- Instant Pot, 6 qt ~ reasonably priced instant pot, if time = money, then you need this in your kitchen.
- Slow Cooker Liners ~ because less mess equals more fun in the summer sun!
See all of our 31 Days of Summer Slow Cooker Recipes here!
Other 31 Days of Series to check out:
- 31 Days of 31-Minute Dinners
- 31 Days of Breakfast Recipes
- 31 Days of Budget Friendly Paleo Recipes
- 31 Days of Chili, Soups & Stews
- 31 Days of Freezer Cooking Recipes
- 31 Days of Gluten Free Meals
- 31 Days of Grilling Recipes
- 31 Days of Healthy Snacks
- 31 Days of Holiday Sweets & Treats
- 31 Days of Rotisserie Chicken Recipes
- 31 Days of School Lunchbox Ideas
- 31 Days of Skillet Dinner Recipes
- 31 Days of Slow Cooker Meals