Would it be okay to just eat this for dinner?
It’s got fruit. And bread. And milk.
It seems balanced enough. Right?!?
I may or may not have been eating this stuff right out of the slow cooker. I think it’s the ginger. Don’t skip out on the ginger on this one. Frozen peaches plus ginger plus cinnamon. Coated in a little sugar. With a cakey topping that ‘bakes’ on top in the slow cooker.
It’s just magical…eat right out of the slow cooker magical. You probably want to make this as the dessert for your next backyard BBQ! Grill everything else outside and let the slow cooker take care of the dessert!
Slow Cooker Peaches and Cream Cobbler
- 16 oz bag frozen peaches
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 3/4 cup sugar, divided
- 1 cup Bisquick baking mix
- 1 cup milk
- Vanilla ice cream or whipped cream, topping
- Generously spray the insert of the slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray.
- Add the frozen peaches to the base of the slow cooker. Sprinkle the ginger, cinnamon and 1/4 cup of the sugar over the frozen peaches and gently toss together.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the baking mix, milk and remaining 1/2 cup of sugar until thick dough forms. Spread the dough over top of the peaches.
- Set on low for 3 hours.
- Serve Peach Cobbler with ice cream or whipped cream topping.
Can you spot me in this photo above?!? 😉
Pin all of our 31 Days of Summer Slow Cooker Recipes here!
Erin’s Personal Recommendations for Slow Cooker Supplies:
- Crockpot 6 quart Programmable Touch Screen ~ Great price for great slow cooker!
- All Clad 7 qt ~ A great slow cooker with a cast aluminum insert that can brown meat on the stove top and then go straight into the slow cooker. One dish dinner!
- Crockpot 6 quart programmable ~ Slow Cooker with WeMo, a free smartphone app.
- Instant Pot, 6 qt ~ reasonably priced instant pot, if time = money, then you need this in your kitchen.
- Slow Cooker Liners ~ because less mess equals more fun in the summer sun!
See all of our 31 Days of Summer Slow Cooker Recipes here!
Other 31 Days of Series to check out:
- 31 Days of 31-Minute Dinners
- 31 Days of Breakfast Recipes
- 31 Days of Budget Friendly Paleo Recipes
- 31 Days of Chili, Soups & Stews
- 31 Days of Freezer Cooking Recipes
- 31 Days of Gluten Free Meals
- 31 Days of Grilling Recipes
- 31 Days of Healthy Snacks
- 31 Days of Holiday Sweets & Treats
- 31 Days of Rotisserie Chicken Recipes
- 31 Days of School Lunchbox Ideas
- 31 Days of Skillet Dinner Recipes
- 31 Days of Slow Cooker Meals