These giant meatballs are simply amazing.
Because of the way the slow cooker cooks meatballs, you can make really large meatballs and serve one or two on each plate on top of a pile of spaghetti.
The combo of Italian sausage and ground beef is perfect. And you can use whatever flavor of marinara sauce you’d like – roasted garlic would be amazing, garden marinara would be amazing too.
We love spaghetti so much and I love having a slow cooker option, especially during hot summer months!
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup panko crumbs
- 1 TbspItalian seasoning
- 1 TbspWorcestershire sauce
- 2 tspgarlic, minced
- 1 tsppepper
- 1 lb. uncookedsweet Italian sausage (without casing)
- 1 lb.ground beef
- 24 oz. jar marinara sauce
- 16 oz. pasta noodles
- Fresh parsely or basil for garnish
- Fresh veggies, as side dish
- Spray your slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine eggs, panko crumbs, Italian Seasoning, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, pepper, sausage, and ground beef.
- Use your hands to thoroughly combine all ingredients. Form the meat into 10 large balls, alittle smaller thanthe size of a tennis ball. Arrange them aroundthe bottom of your slow cooker.
- Pour the marinara sauce over the meatballs and cover with the slow cooker lid.
- Set the slow cooker on low for 6 - 8 hours, or cook on high for 4 - 6 hours.
- Prepare pasta as directed.
- Prepare fresh veggies.
- Serve Slow Cooker Italian Meatballs over pasta with veggies.
Pin all of our 31 Days of Summer Slow Cooker Recipes here!
Erinâ€™s Personal Recommendations for Slow Cooker Supplies:
- Crockpot 6 quart Programmable Touch ScreenÂ ~ Great price for great slow cooker!
- All Clad 7 qt ~ AÂ great slow cooker with a cast aluminumÂ insert that can brown meat on the stove top and then go straight into the slow cooker. One dish dinner!
- Crockpot 6 quart programmable ~ Slow Cooker with WeMo, a free smartphone app.
- Instant Pot, 6 qt ~ reasonably priced instant pot, if time = money, then you need this in your kitchen.
- Slow Cooker Liners ~ because less mess equals more fun in the summer sun!
See all of our 31 Days of Summer Slow Cooker Recipes here!
Other â€œ31 Days ofâ€ Series to check out:
- 31 Days of 31-Minute Dinners
- 31 Days of Breakfast Recipes
- 31 Days of Budget Friendly Paleo Recipes
- 31 Days of Chili, Soups & Stews
- 31 Days of Freezer Cooking Recipes
- 31 Days of Gluten Free Meals
- 31 Days of Grilling Recipes
- 31 Days of Healthy Snacks
- 31 Days of Holiday Sweets & Treats
- 31 Days of Rotisserie Chicken Recipes
- 31 Days of School Lunchbox Ideas
- 31 Days of Skillet Dinner Recipes
- 31 Days of Slow Cooker Meals