Alright y’all. These are in no particular order.
Just some of everyone’s favorites from this past year…
10. Burrito Cups
9. Caramelized Onion Grilled Cheese
8. Pumpkin Spice Baked Oatmeal (with GF version)
7. Chicken and Spinach Enchiladas
6. BBQ Chicken Topped Potatoes
5. Cheeseburger n Fries Kebabs
4. Mashed Potatoes with Caramelized Onions
3. Old Bay Rotisserie Chicken
2. Butternut Squash Chili
1. Potato Mushroom Smothered Pork Chops
And from year’s past, plus other great resources…
- Best Recipes of 2010
- Best Recipes of 2011
- Popular Recipes page
- Free Printable Planner page – meal planners, grocery lists, etc.
- Cooking Tutorials page
- Rice and Beans Budget page
- $5 Dinners Recipe Index
- One Dish Dinners
And before we conclude this year-end wrap-up, I thought I’d share the most popular recipes from $5 Dinners on Pinterest.
- Homemade Taco Seasoning
- Homemade Ranch Dressing Mix
- Homemade Onion Soup Mix
- No Sugar Strawberry Freezer Jam
- Stovetop Mac n Cheese
- Pumpkin Pie French Toast
- Iced Caramel Coffee Punch
And now, we move forward with anticipation to 2013…we press on in the fight against rising food prices, working hard to keeping our grocery bills in check, while still making delicious, healthy (and inexpensive!) meals for our families!
Happy New Year Y’all!
The Chicken and Spinach Enchilada recipe will not come up for me. Is it a bad link? Or maybe it is just me.
My family and I love your recipes especially one that you had up several weeks ago. We all loved your easy cheese burger pie ( it really did taste like a cheese burger) but now I can’t find it and we would like to have it again. Where would I be able to locate the recipe?
The carmelized onion grilled cheese sounds delicious. I can’t wait to try a few of these, it would be amazing to serve good dinners for just $5. What a savings!
I can’t get the burrito cups recipe to come up. It looks like it is loading and then it turns to a blank page. They look really good.