Ahhh, Christmas morning. The excitement, the fun, the “wow, I love it!” exclamations, the tearing of paper, the mess, the noise, the utter bliss with your family.
The tummies start grumbling and cries of “What’s for breakfast?” start to be heard.
Everyone does Christmas breakfast/brunch a little differently. Some like quick meals that were prepared the night before knowing there’s some giant dinner prep coming later. Others like the big breakfast that’s special to Christmas morning. Which ever way your family is…we’ve got you covered with these delicious brunch ideas from egg casseroles to baked oatmeal to tasty french toast and pancake ideas and more.
Take a look and get your Christmas morning meal plan all figured out, so you can enjoy the chaos and enjoyment of the holiday!
Egg Dishes: Casseroles, Quiche & Frittatas:
- Caramel Apple Breakfast Casserole
- Ham and Broccoli Breakfast Casserole with Extra-Sharp Cheddar
- Sausage Apple Egg Casserole
- Slow Cooker Egg Casserole with Sausage and Red Pepper
- Roasted Poblano Pepper Quiche
- Ham and Cheese Frittata
- Sweet Potato Zucchini Frittata
- Omelets with Caramelized Onions and Bacon Crumbles
- Apple Cranberry French Toast Bake
- Blueberry French Toast Bake
- Pecan Streusel Stuffed Egg Nog French Toast Bake
- Pumpkin Pie French Toast
- Pumpkin Spice French Toast Bake
Pancakes & Waffles
- Apple Cider Pancakes
- Chocolate Chip Raspberry Pancakes
- Oven Blueberry Pancakes (Gluten Free)
- Raspberry Almond Pancakes
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Waffles
Oatmeal, Quinoa & Granola
- Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal
- Gingerbread Baked Oatmeal
- Pumpkin Spice Baked Oatmeal (with GF options)
- Pumpkin Pecan Granola
- Cinnamon Walnut Quinoa with Raisins
- Make Ahead Pumpkin Breakfast Quinoa (Gluten Free)
- Raspberry Almond Quinoa
Additional Breakfast Ideas:
- Cinnamon Butternut Squash Muffins
- Fruity Muffins
- Maple Walnut Muffins
- Orange Cardamom Blueberry Crostada
Tell us…what’s your favorite Christmas morning breakfast recipe?