I love, love, love, love this stuff! It’s especially amazing the next day, as the cabbage has time to soak in the dressing. You could make this as a side salad with some Egg Drop Soup or other Asian dish…or you could toss in some rotisserie chicken and make a meal out of it.
Ramen = cheapy, cheapy and tossing it into the mix adds the perfect crunch!
Pin all of our 31 Days of Rotisserie Chicken Recipes here!
Follow $5 Dinners’ board 31 Days of Rotisserie Chicken Recipes on Pinterest.
Erin’s Personal Recommendations for Rotisserie Chicken Supplies:
- 5 qt Kitchen Aid Stand Mixer
- 6.5 qt Slow Cooker
- Henckles 7 Piece Knife Set with Block
- Rubbermaid 50 Piece Freezer Safe Food Storage Set
- Pizza Cutter
- 3 Piece Dishwasher Safe Cutting Board Set
See all of our 31 Days of Rotisserie Chicken Recipes here!
Other “31 Days of” Series to check out:
- 31 Days of School Lunchbox Ideas
- 31 Days of Slow Cooker Meals
- 31 Days of Gluten Free Meals
- 31 Days of Freezer Cooking Recipes
- 31 Days of Skillet Dinner Recipes
- 31 Days of Breakfast Recipes
- 31 Days of Budget Friendly Paleo Recipes
- 31 Days of Grilling Recipes
- 31 Days of 31-Minute Dinners
- 31 Days of Chili, Soups & Stews
- 31 Days of Holiday Sweets & Treats
Leave a Reply