Monster cookies with a crunchy, salty holiday twist y’all!
These babies literally melt in your mouth…
Time to head into the kitchen to get to baking these perfectly soft, salty, sweet, crunchy monster cookies!
Holiday Peanut Butter Monster Cookies
Yield – 3 dozen small cookies or 18 monster cookies
Preparation Time – 15 minutes
Cooking Time – 15 minutes
- 1/2 cup butter (1 stick), softened at room temp
- 3/4 cup + 2 Tbsp natural peanut butter
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 tsp vanilla (or use homemade vanilla extract!)
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup quick cooking oats
- 1/2 cup peanut butter chips
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup M&Ms
- 1/2 cup crushed pretzel pieces
- In a stand mixer or in a large mixing bowl with hand mixer, cream the peanut butter, butter and both sugars. Stir in the vanilla and 2 eggs.
- Stir in the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and mix into dough. Stir in the quick cooking oats and mix into dough again.
- Add the peanut butter chips, chocolate chips and M&Ms and gently stir them in. Chill the dough in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 350. Line a baking sheet with silicone baking mat.
- Mix the dough to loosen it up some and then stir in the crushed pretzel pieces. Scoop the dough with an ice cream scooper and place on the baking sheet. Bake in the preheated oven for 9-11 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Let cool on cooling rack before serving. Best when served warm.