Had the pleasure of sharing my budget friendly lunchbox ideas on Fox & Friends!
Before we get to the ideas in this 31 Days of School Lunchbox series, I wanted to be sure that you knew about the brand new “Work & School Lunches” Meal Plan that we just released on August 10th!
Learn more here, or by clicking on the image below!
Welcome to the 31 Days of School Lunchbox Ideas that we’ll be doing for the month of August!
I know how busy and intense the transition from lazy summer days at the pool to adjusting back to the 6:30 am wake up calls can be…so I thought I’d help out by sharing a different lunchbox idea each day this month. You can get my favorite free printable downloads by filling out the form below!
Erin’s Favorite Lunchbox Packing Tools
When it comes to packing lunch boxes for the 3 older dudes, I need sturdy that will last ALL year and into the next! Which is why I recommend the following…
- Easy Lunchboxes System & Easy Lunchboxes, Little Dippers
- Thermos 10 oz. Food Jar – Keeps cold for 7 hours and hot for 5 hours!
- Rubbermaid Blox
- Laptop Lunches Bento-ware Bento Lunch Box
- Bentgo All-in-One Stackable Lunch/Bento Box
- Lunch boxes – LLBean & Lands End
- Lunchbox Love
The School Lunchbox Ideas: