I know how busy and intense the transition from lazy summer days at the pool to adjusting back to the 6:30 am wake up calls can be…so I thought I’d help out by sharing a different lunchbox idea each day this month.
What’s In Today′s Lunchbox?!
- Horizon Mac n Cheese (order on Amazon with free shipping here)
- Snap Peas
Disclaimer: These ideas are just a small part of the total food eaten throughout the day. Some have smaller amounts of protein and/or green veggies than others, but you can balance that out with serving more protein or green veggies at other meals/snacks. Feel free to adjust these ideas to fit your family’s needs.
Erin’s Favorite Lunchbox Packing Tools
When it comes to packing lunch boxes for the 3 older dudes, I need sturdy that will last ALL year and into the next! Which is why I recommend the following…
- Lunchbox Love Notes for your kids
- Easy Lunchboxes System & Easy Lunchboxes, Little Dippers
- Thermos 2 pack, 10 oz. containers
- Rubbermaid Blox
- Laptop Lunches Bento-ware Bento Lunch Box
- Bentgo All-in-One Stackable Lunch/Bento Box
- Lunch boxes – LLBean & Lands End
Free Lunchbox Printables
- Complete School Lunchbox Ideas List (perfect for your fridge!)
- Weekly Lunchbox Planner (perfect for your household binder and/or fridge!).
Pin all of the Lunchbox ideas to share and save for later!
Happy lunch packing y’all!!!
Can your kids heat food at school or do they eat the pasta cold? I’m new here so I apologize if you have answered this effort. 🙂
I was wondering the same thing about heating. My 1st grad daughter can’t heat up at school and won’t eat it cold. (not that I blame her ) 🙂
Me three 🙂 I’m trying to think of things that kids don’t mind cold. My kids can’t heat up at school..
Jennifer Woolslayer says
I think you’re supposed to bring the mac and cheese in a thermos