I know how busy and intense the transition from lazy summer days at the pool to adjusting back to the 6:30 am wake up calls can be…so I thought I’d help out by sharing a different lunchbox idea each day this month.
What’s In Today′s Lunchbox?!
- Bean & Horizon Organic Cheese Tostadas
- Granola Bar
- Papaya (learn how to cut & choose papayas here)
Disclaimer: These ideas are just a small part of the total food eaten throughout the day. Some have smaller amounts of protein and/or green veggies than others, but you can balance that out with serving more protein or green veggies at other meals/snacks. Feel free to adjust these ideas to fit your family’s needs.
Erin’s Favorite Lunchbox Packing Tools
When it comes to packing lunch boxes for the 3 older dudes, I need sturdy that will last ALL year and into the next! Which is why I recommend the following…
- Easy Lunchboxes System & Easy Lunchboxes, Little Dippers
- Thermos 2 pack, 10 oz. containers
- Rubbermaid Blox
- Laptop Lunches Bento-ware Bento Lunch Box
- Bentgo All-in-One Stackable Lunch/Bento Box
- Lunch boxes – LLBean & Lands End
Free Lunchbox Printables
- Complete School Lunchbox Ideas List (perfect for your fridge!)
- Weekly Lunchbox Planner (perfect for your household binder and/or fridge!).
Pin all of the Lunchbox ideas to share and save for later!
Happy lunch packing y’all!!!
HI, how do you keep some of these items fresh or from getting soggy? i love the french toast sticks, and tortilla bean pizza, but won’t it be soggy by the time its eaten?
Are these lunches tested cold or at room temp? Some are just hard for me to imagine being tasty at lunch after sitting for a number of hours/ refrigerated the night before if made in advance.
If it were me, I’d put the bean and cheese in a thermos hot and my kids can put it on the tortilla at lunch. Then I could send lettuce and tomatoes with it too. In fact, I think I’ll do that. 😉
How do they heat up the main meal when it’s all connected or are all the lunches eaten cold?