Welcome to the first day of our new 31 Days of School Lunchbox Ideas that we’ll be doing for the month of August!
I know how busy and intense the transition from lazy summer days at the pool to adjusting back to the 6:30 am wake up calls can be…so I thought I’d help out by sharing a different lunchbox idea each day this month.
What’s In Day 1’s Lunchbox?!
- Peaches & Cream Baked Oatmeal
- Horizon Organic Vanilla or Plain Yogurt
Erin’s Favorite Lunchbox Packing Tools
When it comes to packing lunch boxes for the 3 older dudes, I need sturdy that will last ALL year and into the next! Which is why I recommend the following…
- Easy Lunchboxes System & Easy Lunchboxes, Little Dippers
- Thermos 2 pack, 10 oz. containers
- Rubbermaid Blox
- Laptop Lunches Bento-ware Bento Lunch Box
- Bentgo All-in-One Stackable Lunch/Bento Box
- Lunch boxes – LLBean & Lands End
Free Lunchbox Printables
- Complete School Lunchbox Ideas List (perfect for your fridge!)
- Weekly Lunchbox Planner (perfect for your household binder and/or fridge!).
Pin to save & share all of these ideas on Pinterest here:
Happy lunch packing y’all!!!
Cool! Fantastic ideas for lunches etc. very happy that I found this site. You rescued me!