I know how busy and intense the transition from lazy summer days at the pool to adjusting back to the 6:30 am wake up calls can be…so I thought I’d help out by sharing a different lunchbox idea each day this month.
What’s In Today′s Lunchbox?!
- Waffles with Maple Syrup (here’s my favorite organic syrup that we love!)
- Trail Mix (ideas for homemade pantry trail mix)
- Horizon Organic Strawberry Milk
Disclaimer: These ideas are just a small part of the total food eaten throughout the day. Some have smaller amounts of protein and/or green veggies than others, but you can balance that out with serving more protein or green veggies at other meals/snacks. Feel free to adjust these ideas to fit your family’s needs.
Erin’s Favorite Lunchbox Packing Tools
When it comes to packing lunch boxes for the 3 older dudes, I need sturdy that will last ALL year and into the next! Which is why I recommend the following…
- Easy Lunchboxes System & Easy Lunchboxes, Little Dippers
- Thermos 2 pack, 10 oz. containers
- Rubbermaid Blox
- Laptop Lunches Bento-ware Bento Lunch Box
- Bentgo All-in-One Stackable Lunch/Bento Box
- Lunch boxes – LLBean & Lands End
Free Lunchbox Printables
- Complete School Lunchbox Ideas List (perfect for your fridge!)
- Weekly Lunchbox Planner (perfect for your household binder and/or fridge!).
Pin all of the Lunchbox ideas to share and save for later!
Happy lunch packing y’all!!!
What do you suggest replacing the trail mix with for those with nut free schools?
You could replace the trail mix with a yogurt cup, string cheese, or hard boiled egg.
How do you keep the waffles warm?